Vacancy Junior IT helpdesk employee
- First line technical support to end-users working with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 e.g. help configure users, troubleshoot network problems and printers
- Troubleshooting Outlook, Windows and more
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Create user manuals and work instructions as needed and help improve productivity and processes
- Depending on the experience and experience gained during the work, responsibilities can be extended
- Bilingual NL/EN – French is a plus
- Good knowledge of various Windows computers, hardware, troubleshooting,
- TCP/IP, wifi, etc.
- You always act with a view to cybersecurity
- Communicative, accurate and organising ability as well as stress resistant
- You can work independently and think logically
- You distinguish yourself from others by your eagerness to learn, motivation and positive attitude
- You have the DNA of an IT professional
- You are analytically and communicatively strong
- At least 3 years of experience
- The opportunity to build a career in a pleasant working atmosphere
- Continuous internal and external training
- An interesting remuneration
- If you are a dynamic person full of work ethic and motivation, who enjoys a pleasant working atmosphere in a growing office, then you are the person we want to offer a permanent full-time contract, based on an appropriate remuneration and fringe benefits.
You’d like to join our team?
Then send your application letter with CV, passport-sized photo and possibly a short video message by e-mail to email@example.com
Our helpdesk can be reached by e-mail from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
© 2021 Netserv. All Rights Reserved.